I adore a lovely, light fluffy scone with some fresh jam and cream…so easy, yet so sweet.
- 2 1/2 Cups of self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
- 45g butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of milk
Preheat oven to 230oC
- Sieve flour, bicarb soda and salt into a bowl.
- added melted butter and milk, rub with fingertips and then mix into a dough
- Roll dough on floured board until about 1cm thick.
- Cut with a 5cm cookie cutter and place on baking paper on cookie tray
- Cook about 10 – 15 mins or until light fluffy and golden brown.