Cheesy Flatbread Sticks
Quick, easy and simple to make these are perfect with pasta or dip.
- Pita pockets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tasty or mild (Colby) shredded cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano and basil
- Preheat over to 425F or 220C
- place pita on cutting board and brush with olive oil and cut into 10cm vertical strips
- place strips on a baking tray and sprinkle with both kinds of cheese and oregano and basil
- make sure the strips separated and place in the oven for 8-10 mins or until cheese is melted.
- remove from oven and let cool and then serve with your desired dish.
Would you like to learn more about capturing images like this? Check out ‘Table and Plate’ food photography online class