How about this Christmas a twist on the old margarita? use cranberry juice!
- 30ml tequila
- 15ml cranberry juice
- 30ml lime juice
- 30ml Cointreau
- 30ml soda water
- fresh lime wedges (for garnish)
- Combine the tequila, cranberry juice, lime juice, Cointreau and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice. Top with club soda.
- Garnish lime wedges. Rim glass with salt or sugar, if desired.
- Serve icy cold and refreshing
~ Julz xo
P.S. Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas